Saturday, July 21, 2007

holy balls

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!

In approximately 30 minutes i willl have, in my hands, my very own copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They came this morning when i was on my way back from Kobe, and as soon as I saw the slip i made Shannon call to get it delivered ASAP!!! I mean, its true that i have no intention of reading it today (i'm doing what i can to keep it for the plane ride home in 12 days, reading books 1 through 6 to distract me), but still, I'll have it!!!

Yes, i am aware that it is mildly pathetic that i chose to write an entry about this rather than discussing the exciting events of my last days (enkai, the total bust of yukata shopping, going out in Kobe, etc) but we're talking about Harry Potter here!

No comments: