Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday is for Bike Rides

After a long nap to recover from this morning's weed wacking extravaganza, i decided to hop on my bike and go off in search of my new favorite fruit, pear/apples. I wound up heading back to wear i picked them up last week at a stand on the side of the road about 12 kilometers from my place. I bought a gigantic bag (and they through in three for free) popped them in my granny-style bike basket and (after some window shopping for furniture that i want but cant afford) headed home. It occured to me on the way home to get some kind of device to track the distance i travel on the lovely bike. 4km to and from work everyday. At least 6 km more roundtrip to the grocery store. Plus treks to the train stations and leisurely rides like today. I wonder how quickly i'd rack 'em up.

1 comment:

Yuko said...

so it's now fixed. good! I had such a lazy day today. I slept so much and I am still sleepy!